Terms & conditions
Soreen ‘School Leaflet’ Competition
Terms & Conditions
Full Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
The promoter of this competition is Gibbs Croft Limited, part of the Samworth Brothers group (trading as Soreen), the supplier and manufacturer of Soreen in the UK and elsewhere. We are a limited company registered in England and Wales (registered company number: 08837467 with VAT number 179574452 GB) whose registered address is Chetwode House, 1 Samworth Way, Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire LE13 1GA.
The registered address for Soreen is as follows; Soreen, Marshall Stevens way, Trafford Park, Manchester, M17 1PP.
- The promotion is open from 09:00 on 07.01.19 to 23.59 on 28.02.19. Soreen reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
- By participating in the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these conditions. All instructions issued by the Promoter in relation to the Promotion form part of these conditions.
- Entries submitted with incomplete information, or found to contain invalid information, shall be deemed invalid entries.
- You are eligible to receive a prize in this Promotion if you are UK resident and aged 18 years or over.
- This Promotion excludes anyone immediately connected to the provision of the Promotion in a professional capacity.
- Internet access and Facebook, Instagram or Twitter account are required.
- No purchase of any sort is necessary to enter the Promotion online and there is no charge to enter.
- For your entry to be valid in the Soreen ‘Share and win’ competition you must take a picture of yourself or someone you know using the Soreen sampling leaflet (provided during the school sampling activity) and share on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter using the hashtag #DeliciouslyGoodChoice for a chance to win a year’s supply of Soreen Lunchbox Loaves.
- Entries are limited to one per person, regardless of the number of entries made during the Promotional Period.
- Entries will only be valid during the Promotional Period which is from 09:00 on 07.01.19 to 23.59 on 28.02.19.
- The prize for this Promotion is a year’s supply of Soreen Lunchbox Loaves.
WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION
- The winner will be an entrant who posts on social using the school sampling leaflet with the hashhtag #DeliciouslyGoodChoice on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
- A winner will be selected at random to win the prize
- The winner will be contacted via private message on social in order to obtain their contact and postal details for the delivery of the prize.
- The Promoter shall make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner via private message on social, but if a winner cannot be contacted within five (5) calendar days of the prize draw, a second winner shall be drawn.
- A prize may not be claimed without valid confirmation by the Promoter that you are the winner of that prize. The decision of the Promoter as to who has won a prize is final.
- No automated, third party or bulk entries are permitted. Entries in breach of this provision will result in those entries being disqualified. If the Promoter has reasonable grounds to suspect that such means are being used to circumvent this condition then it may require the entrant to prove that such means were not used. If the Promoter becomes aware of an entrant using means to circumvent this condition then these entries will be disqualified and any prize entitlement will be void. If there are reasonable grounds to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions by an entrant, The Promoter may, at its sole discretion invalidate the relevant entry and disqualify the entrant from the Promotion, irrespective of the stage in the Promotion reached.
- The first name and county of residence of the winner will be available upon request, for a period of 1 month following the end of the Promotion Period. Please send a request to the following address; Soreen, Competition Enquiries, Marketing Team, Marshall Stevens way, Trafford Park, Manchester, M17 1PP.
- To the full extent permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and any agencies (“the Relevant Parties”), exclude all liability for any loss (including any damage, claim, injury, cost or expense) whatsoever which is suffered or incurred by any person arising out of, or in any way connected with, the Promotion or the prizes including without limitation:
(1) any indirect, economic or consequential loss; or
(2) any loss arising from any negligent act or omission of any Relevant Parties; and
(3) any liability for personal injury or death.
- The Promoter will not accept liability for any entries lost or damaged, nor for any associated costs to claimants.
- If for any reason any aspect of the Promotion does not function correctly, whether by means of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter that corrupts or affects the administration, integrity or fairness of the Promotion, then the Promoter may at its sole discretion cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion and/or invalidate affected entries.
- This Promotion is subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- By participating in this Promotion, you are acknowledging and consenting to Soreen handling personal information about you. Should you win, you agree to take part for free in any publicity for the promotion as requested by the Promoter. By commenting on the Facebook or Twitter post you are consenting to us using this information to contact you. We may also use your personal information to keep you updated with news about our products and services using the contact details you provide us with. We may share your information with other affiliates of Soreen and they may send you details of other goods and services, which may be of interest to you. You have a right to ask for a copy of the information held about you in our records, for which you may be charged a small fee, and to require us to correct any inaccuracies by writing to Soreen, Competition Enquiries, Marketing Team, Marshall Stevens way, Trafford Park, Manchester, M17 1PP.